Fly above the weather rather than through it with a pressurisation endorsement!
To fly above 10,000′ in Australia without the use of oxygen your aircraft must be pressurised.
When systems are working as expected operation of a pressurisation system is straight forward, however failures represent a serious threat to flight safety. This course explores aircraft systems, operations and human factors and limitations.
Typically most pilots will receive their pressurisation endorsement as part of a type endorsement, however there are some instances where you might require.
- Received class endorsement on unpressurised aircraft, now looking to fly pressurised aircraft in the class.
- Flying an aircraft that does not require a specific type endorsement. (C210P)
- Have purchased or looking to purchase a pressurised aircraft that does not require a type endorsement.
We have a many pressurised aircraft available for pressurisation training, your own aircraft also be utilised.
Below is an estimate based on pricing current at 1st May 2018 and includes all the training a typical trainee requires to meet the required standard.
The flying component of this course focuses on the practical operation of pressurisation systems. For a type endorsement or type check additional training requirements apply.
- 2.0 Hours Dual (C340)
- Landing Fees (2)
- Movement Fees (1)
- 2.0 Hours Briefing
- Price is exclusive of GST.
- Hours quoted are the typical hours achieved by most trainees. If you are not up to the required standard at the completion of the course additional training will be required.
Pressurisation endorsement in your aircraft. Additional training/charges will apply for aircraft type endorsements or checks.
- 2 Hours Briefing
- 2 Hours Instructor Only