Chartering an aircraft is about convenience...
- Your own dedicated aircraft and professional pilot(s).
- Flexible timetable, arrive and depart at times that suit you.
- Visit numerous locations in a single day, or locations not serviced by airlines.
- No major airport and airline hassles, no early check-in, no security delays.
- Free parking available at our base, secure parking by arrangement.
- Discuss business in a confidential environment en-route.
Some things to bear in mind with aircraft charter...
- While we fly to and from most places, aircraft are typically at Camden, Bankstown or Sydney.
- Your charter flight cost will include ferrying the aircraft to/from its home port.
- Flying one way or return, the costs will be similar.
- Aircraft charter is about convenience and flexibility. If you can obtain a discount airline fare to your destination it will typically be more cost efficient.
Your quote will include the following...
- Aircraft flying costs including crew, fuel and maintenance.
- Passenger and cargo insurance.
- Crew wages while away from base and not flying.
- Crew meals, accommodation and ground transportation.
- Aircraft ferrying cost from its home port (typically Camden) to your departure point, and back from your destination.